The perks come in more ways than one...
Living at Aertson Midtown is more than just a place to call home - it's a community that you can make all your own. As a resident of Aertson, you have the opportunity to enjoy the many benefits from our retail tenants and Kimpton Aertson Hotel. See for yourself the experience that our residents get to indulge in. Cheers, friends!
- 20% discount at The Ainsworth
- 20% discount at NoBaked Cookie Dough
- 15% discount at Mellow Mushroom in store. FREE delivery to Aertson residents.
- 15% discount at Henley - Restaurant, In-Room Dining, and Pool Deck
- 15% discount at Kimpton Aertson Hotel (blackout dates apply)
- 15% discount at The Woodhouse Day Spa
- 15% discount at Chagos Cantina
- 15% discount at Urban Juicer
- 12% discount at Nama Sushi Bar
- 10% discount at Urban Cookhouse
- 10% discount at Posh Boutique Hillsboro Village
- 10% discount at Apple & Oak
- 10% discount at Donut and Dog
- BOGO margaritas from 3-6 PM at nada
- 20% discount on massages and facials at Greenhouse Comfort Spa
- 15% discount at Slim and Husky Pizza
- Free cup of bottomless coffee at Fido
Aertson Midtown is a beautiful building with very high quality amenities and appliances and I love living here.- ApartmentRatings.com
It has the feeling of a high end concierge service whose sole purpose is to making your day a little better. You are not coming back to an apartment, you are coming home to a community.- Apartment Ratings.com
We are very satisfied with surroundings, and the staff are very professional and courteous.- ApartmentRatings.com
Aertson is in an amazing location with a ton of amenities. The units are well designed and spacious.- ApartmentRatings.com
The staff is extremely accommodating.- ApartmentRatings.com
The location is absolutely perfect and everything inside the apartment is of high quality.- ApartmentRatings.com
Great area, great mixed use community with brand new everything. Good distance to shops and coffee areas, and to Vanderbilt University.- ApartmentRatings.com
I love living here. It is in the perfect location and it feels like I am near everything. At the same time, it feels quiet and peaceful. The amenities are incredible. I am so happy i made the decision to live here.- ApartmentRatings.com
Just moved in, and I really love the community so far! There are a lot of group activities that the Aertson offers, and it's helpful for someone new like me who doesn't know many people. My apartment is also located very close to all the main attractions, and I can take an Uber to almost anything!- ApartmentRatings.com
I was blown away by the amenities, availability of services nearby, and easy walking distance to restaurants and Vanderbilt University. I loved the clean, modern look of the complex and units, and would highly recommend it.- ApartmentRatings.com
Love living here! The management staff is super friendly and the entire complex is well maintained. The units are brand new and very nice. The community is very involved in events throughout the year. Great place to live.- ApartmentRatings.com
Lived here since they started leasing and as time goes by I am consistently impressed. The staff are as friendly, helpful and honest as the day I moved in. I- Ariel H.
Great place to live. Convenient to lots of entertainment. The staff is great. Good amenities.- Laura P.